Called to Serve in the Philippines Quezon City Mission
Speaking the Tagalog language
January 2013 to July 2014

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

PICTURES and Her Island Transfer is Below the pics.

This is one of our forms of transportation. Tricyle they call it but it's really a motorcycle with a two seater passenger hookup on the back. HAHA.

This is the G. family,  probably one of the poorest families I have come across in the wards I've served in. Mom has a lot of things to work on but she is trying and I love the kids.
some of the sisters that we worked with last transfer.  Sister Quinco and Sister Dowe. 


Antipolo City. One of my old areas.
these are the kids of our less-active.  the Abano children they are so cute! and so well behaved.  their family is working on getting to the Temple this year.

haha this is Myah she is the grand daughter of nanay evelyn who is a recent convert and we are teaching her daughter in law Marisel. 
myah dressed me up and did my hair so we took pictures hehe we are artistas:)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment